£2,550.00 Exc. VAT
Contemporary, modern styling, ultimate comfort and effortless functionality are at the heart of the Duo range of seating systems.
The dynamic features of the Duo chair enable it to accommodate the changing needs of the individual whilst providing excellent postural control and comfort.
Available in Major and Minor sizes both adults and children with complex seating needs can be accommodated.
For those individuals with limited movement there is an increased risk of developing an unconventional body shape and therefore if assistance can be provided to manage posture through a multi-positional seating system then the risk can be significantly reduced.
The Duo range provides flexible adjustment and positioning opportunities with the choice of either manual gas action or electrically powered tilt-in-space and legrest elevation or indeed the option of Regulated Motion where the tilt-in-space movement continually changes.
Benefits & Features
- Adjustable arm height
- Arcing legrest motion (without compromising footboard positioning)
- Back angle recline
- Back height adjustment
- Braked rear wheels
- Easy to use handset (on Regulated Motion and Electric models)
- Headrest angle adjustment
- Push handle
- Separate legrest elevation
- Split-wing headrest for precise positioning of the head and shoulders
- Tilt in Space
- Tool free adjustments (lever and spring clip adjustments)
- Variable seat length and width
Who is it for?
- Domestic home use
- For those with or at risk of developing an unconventional body shape
- For those with postural-related problems
- Hospice and nursing homes
Options & Accessories
- Choice of 3 pressure relieving seat options (IntelliGel Transflo Gel or Reflexion foam)
- Foot sandals
- Height adjustable integrated flip-up footboard
- Lap belt
- Lateral supports
- Negative angle legrest adjustment
- Pelvic positioners
- Regulated Motion Gas Action or Motorised
- Removable arms for side transfer
- Two backrest styles
- Universal Mobile Tray
Do you qualify for VAT zero rating?
Many products sold by us may be purchased free of VAT provided the person who is buying the product meets the eligibility requirements. Chairs and adjustable beds (like lifting recliners and ExtraCare chairs) which are designed to help people who have a chronic condition (like arthritis) or a long lasting illness or disability qualify. It is not necessary to be registered disabled.
Registered charities may also make VAT exempt purchases.
For full details of HM Revenue and Customs guidelines, see Public Notice 701/7 – Relief for Disabled Persons
Please call us on 0191 267 1414 for more information.