£1,055.00 Exc. VAT
The HydroCare is a supportive and adaptable nursing chair that incorporates a wide range of features to optimise the seating experience of its occupants.
These features include back angle recline and integral pressure management in the seat as standard. The seat width, height and angle are tailored to suit each individual client whilst seat depth can easily be adjusted when required.
In addition, the HydroCare can be tailored further through a comprehensive range of accessories to ensure a correct sitting posture is achieved.
Benefits & Features
- Seat depth adjustment
- Three width settings (380 430 480 mm)
- Three height settings (400 440 480 mm)
- Three seat angle options (10º 15º 20º)
- Nine combinations of seat width/height
- Integrated pressure management in seat and backrest
- Simple gas action controlled Back Angle Recline
- Integral sliding footplate as standard
- Low profile twin wheel braked castors for ease of portering
- Fixed covers
Who is it for?
- Sendentary EMI
- Frail Elderly
- Early stage HD
- Palliative care
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Options & Accessories
- Three interchangeable back options – flat contoured and waterfall
- Block leg rest
- Selection of headrests and pelvic straps