£2,400.00 Exc. VAT
The Encora’s functionality is central to its success. A simple manual action enables the chair to be lowered or raised to attain the correct seat height for each user that helps to maintain an even weight distribution, the posture and stability of the individual allowing feet to be positioned firmly on the floor when seated and assists the ambulant to stand from the chair more readily.
From the highly advanced Intelli-Gel® seat module for those at very high risk of developing pressure problems through to the Transflo Gel cushion and Reflexion foam seat modules for those at medium to high risk. Indeed the flexibility of the Encore range as with the majority of the specialist seating portfolio enables users to either integrate their own pressure relieving seat cushion into the seat module of the chair or apply a flat seat board upon which it can be effectively used.
The HydroFlex combines simple design, easy set up and uncomplicated accessories with a comprehensive range of features providing the flexibility to meet specific and often demanding positioning needs. The chair is extremely adaptable and can accommodate fluctuating conditions and changes in posture and functional requirements whilst remaining robust and user-friendly. The HydroFlex can be a useful part of a rehabilitation programme.
The HydroFlex offers Tilt-in-Space positioning with articulating back and back angle recline allowing the chair to be set up with correct hip positioning before repositioning without destabilising the pelvis. The HydroFlex offers an extremely wide range of functional seating positions including upright for mealtimes and rehabilitation activities and fully reclined for napping.
The adjustability of the HydroFlex is complemented by a wide range of accessories to enhance the posture management features of the chair. Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Benefits & Features
- Adjustable seat depth
- Adjustable wings
- Angle adjustable fold down footplate
- Articulating back
- Back angle recline
- Elevating channel legrest
- Ergonomic push handle
- Flat backrest with Watercell Technology
- Four fully braked castors
- Removable covers for easy clean / replacement
- Seat cushion with watercell technology
- Two different arms heights (factory set)
- Vapour permeable upholstery to all contact areas
Who is it for?
- Ambulant and non-ambulant
- Cerebral Palsy (particularly young adult)
- Domestic / Homecare environments
- EMI associated conditions
- High dependence
- Hospital wards/hospices and respite care
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nursing and residential homes
- RTA and Spinal Cord Injury
- Specialist wards (stroke rehab/brain/spinal injuryITU)
Options & Accessories
- A range of seat width options
- Adjustable laterals – choice of size and shape
- Anterior knee strap
- AutoTilt (fully motorised or pro-control actuation)
- Deep laterally contoured backrest
- Fixed or loose covers (for easy cleani/replacement)
- Manual or motorised actuation
- Pro-control version (motorised activation of legrest and Tilt-in-Space only)
- Seat wedge
- Selection of headrests thoracic supports and straps/harnesses
- Small and medium versions
- Transfer arm(s)
- Wide selection of fabrics and designs
Do you qualify for VAT zero rating?
Many products sold by us may be purchased free of VAT provided the person who is buying the product meets the eligibility requirements. Chairs and adjustable beds (like lifting recliners and ExtraCare chairs) which are designed to help people who have a chronic condition (like arthritis) or a long lasting illness or disability qualify. It is not necessary to be registered disabled.
Registered charities may also make VAT exempt purchases.
For full details of HM Revenue and Customs guidelines, see Public Notice 701/7 – Relief for Disabled Persons
Please call us on 0191 267 1414 for more information.