HydroTilt Small and Mini
£1,795.00 Exc. VAT
The Small and Mini HydroTilt chairs have been designed to offer all the benefits of the Standard HydroTilt to children and smaller adults. The Small HydroTilt is particularly suited to frail elderly clients while the Mini suits children from the age of three.
These chairs have been designed to cater for changing needs – seat depth and width can be adjusted in seconds and the seat height can be adjusted by a Peach technician. This means that these chairs can be reconfigured over time and tailored to suit the dimensions, pressure management and postural needs of growing children.
The Small and Mini HydroTilt have the same Tilt-in-Space mechanism adjusted by either a pneumatic or motor activated system as the larger HydroTilt.
Benefits & Features
- Choice of wooden or soft knuckles or assurance arms
- Hoist friendly
- Independently elevating legrest
- Integrated pressure management in seat and backrest
- Removable covers for easyclean / replacement
- Seat depth adjustment
- Two braked castors
Who is it for?
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Domestic / Homecare environments
- Elderly/frail/ambulant and non ambulant
- Hospital wards/hospices and respite care
- Nursing and residential homes
- Orthopaedic conditions
- Paediatric units / schools
Options & Accessories
- Adjustable laterals
- Angle adjustable or padded footplate
- Channel legrest
- Chest and groin harnesses
- Contoured backrest (only available with small model 380 and 430 mm seat widths)
- Lateral support system
- Legrest extension
- motorised and autotilt versions available
- Pelvic strap
- Pommel Riser kits (2550 and 75mm)
- Seat ramp
- Tray (standard or padded)
- Various seat widths (280-430mm in 50mm steps)
- Wide selection of fabrics and designs
- Wide selection of headrests and thoracic supports/straps
Do you qualify for VAT zero rating?
Many products sold by us may be purchased free of VAT provided the person who is buying the product meets the eligibility requirements. Chairs and adjustable beds (like lifting recliners and ExtraCare chairs) which are designed to help people who have a chronic condition (like arthritis) or a long lasting illness or disability qualify. It is not necessary to be registered disabled.
Registered charities may also make VAT exempt purchases.
For full details of HM Revenue and Customs guidelines, see Public Notice 701/7 – Relief for Disabled Persons
Please call us on 0191 267 1414 for more information.