£1,800.00 Exc. VAT
The HydroTilt blends a host of posture and pressure care functions and can cater for single or multi-user environments as people of different shapes and sizes can all be accommodated – the seat depth and width can be adjusted within seconds and the Tilt-in-Space function and integral legrest can be adjusted either via a lever-adjusted pneumatic system or via a dual motor actuator system, allowing re-positioning at the touch of a button.
Carers’ needs have also been considered. Features such as removable side arms, hoist friendly design and the ability to move the chair from room to room mean manual handling has been reduced to a minimum.
Benefits & Features
- Choice of wooden or soft knuckles or assurance arms
- Hoist friendly
- Independently adjustable legrest
- Integrated pressure management in seat and backrest
- Removable covers for easyclean/replacement
- Seat depth adjustment
- Two braked castors
- Vapour permeable upholstery to all contact areas
Who is it for?
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Domestic / Homecare environments
- Elderly/frail/ambulant and non ambulant
- High dependency
- Hospital wards/hospices and respite care
- Neurological conditions
- Nursing and residential homes
Options & Accessories
- Adjustable lateral supports
- Angle adjustable or padded footplate
- Channel legrest
- Contoured backrest
- Heavy duty version
- Legrest extension
- Manual motorised and autotilt versions available
- Removable side arms
- Seat ramp
- Tray (standard or padded)
- Various seat widths (350-600mm in 50mm steps)
- Wide selection of headrests thoracic supports and groin harnesses/straps
- Wide selection of fabrics and designs
Do you qualify for VAT zero rating?
Many products sold by us may be purchased free of VAT provided the person who is buying the product meets the eligibility requirements. Chairs and adjustable beds (like lifting recliners and ExtraCare chairs) which are designed to help people who have a chronic condition (like arthritis) or a long lasting illness or disability qualify. It is not necessary to be registered disabled.
Registered charities may also make VAT exempt purchases.
For full details of HM Revenue and Customs guidelines, see Public Notice 701/7 – Relief for Disabled Persons
Please call us on 0191 267 1414 for more information.