£1,880.00 Exc. VAT
Originally designed for those with Huntington’s Disease and other neurological conditions, the Omega has become a recognised and valued seating system for many other caring environments.
Comfort and security underpins the Omega aiming to provide a robust, durable chair that can withstand demanding and severe movements yet provide a safe and relaxed seated position.
The reflexion foam sculpted backrest moulds itself to the contours of the user to help disperse body weight more evenly over a greater surface area providing superior comfort and support. With the ability to adjust its back height, the Omega is suitable for a wide range of individuals.
The Omega’s contoured seat has the option of different pressure relieving seat modules depending on the individual user’s pressure management requirements. From the highly advanced Intelli-Gel® seat module for those at very high risk of developing pressure problems through to the Transflo Gel cushion and Reflexion foam seat modules for those at medium to high risk.
In addition, the Omega legrest is also made from Reflexion foam. It is securely fixed to the chair by strong, flexible attachments and provides full leg support. For the more mobile of users an optional sliding footrest can be added to the Omega for correct positioning of the feet particulary when an individual is being moved whilst seated in the chair without the legrest attached.
Benefits & Features
- 2 back height options
- 2-way horizontally and vertically contoured back that aids midline stability
- Ergonomically positioned push handle
- Excellent mobility
- Highly durable and strong legrest attachments
- Linked gas action back recline and variable seat angle mechanism
- Seat pivots at front edge retaining knee to floor height
- Solid metal frame construction with modular back
arm and seat components
- Supportive Reflexion foam legres
Who is it for?
- Domestic home use
- For general nursing care for the semi and non-ambulant
- For those with Huntington’s Disease or other neurological conditions
- Hospital and nursing home environments
Options & Accessories
- 3 pressure relieving seat options (IntelliGel Transflo Gel or Reflexion foam)
- Choice of headrests
- Pelvic Positioners
- Sliding footrest
- Three different seat lengths available (to be specified at time of manufacture)
hree different seat widths
- Washable loose covers