Footmatch Angela Comfort
The Footmatch Angela is a soft and vibrant shoe with a natural fit and an easy fastening. This style is flexible and lightweight enough to be a slipper, strong and warm enough to be used outdoors. The luxurious wool helps to regulate temperature – warm in winter, cool in summer – and wicks moisture away from the skin. These comfort shoes for women come with removable cushioned insoles that are covered in X-static® material to provide an antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and odour-free shoe climate. It is an extra roomy footwear with a durable, flexible, supportive, light and slip-resistant sole. With heel stiffener and rounded heel with sturdy heel cup it gives you the stability and comfort needed.
Features and benefits
- Quick and easy to fasten with VELCRO® straps
- Easier to put on due to low openings
- Plenty of space for toes due to anatomically shaped nature form last
- Reinforced yet flexible toe offers extra protection
- Chunky and cushioned shock absorbant sole helps maintain a stable footing
- Lightweight materials helping to reduce energy consumption and fatigue
- Unique fitting process allows for an excellent fit every time – available in store
Our Footmatch range is suitable for men and women who require wider fitting shoes to accommodate sore or swollen feet or for foot deformities such as hammer toes and bunions. It is also suitable for men and women that have minor foot imbalance and would benefit from the well constructed and supportive heel box along with the anatomically shaped insoles and slip resistant soles.
Angela will optimise the foot position resulting in correct foot function which can minimise or prevent foot and leg pain. The footwear shown in the pictures are of standard construction and can be modified to suit each individual prescription.