£1,195.00 Exc. VAT
The Allendale offers a unique range of benefits appropriate to both individual and multi-use environments and combines the benefits of a tilt-in-space, lift and recline with great mobility.
Benefits & Features
- Mobile – 4 lockable castors
- Carer friendly – sturdy grab handle for easy pushing and manoeuvring
- Three seat angle options (10º 20º 30º) recline mechanism with high leg lift
Who is it for?
- Domestic/Homecare environments
- Nursing and residential homes
- Hospices respite care and hospital wards
Options & Accessories
- Adjustable lateral supports
- Choice of 3 pressure relieving seat options (IntelliGel, Transflo Gel or Reflexion foam)
- Fixed positioned height adjustable footboard
- Flat Seat Board
- Lap-belt and Pelvic Positioner
- Universal or Cushioned Headrest
- Universal Tray
Do you qualify for VAT zero rating?
Many products sold by us may be purchased free of VAT provided the person who is buying the product meets the eligibility requirements. Chairs and adjustable beds (like lifting recliners and ExtraCare chairs) which are designed to help people who have a chronic condition (like arthritis) or a long lasting illness or disability qualify. It is not necessary to be registered disabled.
Registered charities may also make VAT exempt purchases.
For full details of HM Revenue and Customs guidelines, see Public Notice 701/7 – Relief for Disabled Persons
Please call us on 0191 267 1414 for more information.