Footmatch Acton Comfort
Footmacth Acton is a comfortable slip-on with simple, seam-free styling at the toe, neat stitching and a padded collar for extra cosiness. The relaxed elastic gussets make this the perfect shoe for easily slipping on and off with ease. These therapeutic shoes for men come with removable cushioned insoles that are covered in X-static® material to provide an antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and odour-free shoe climate. It is an extra roomy footwear with a durable, flexible, supportive, light and slip-resistant sole. With padded collar, heel stiffener and rounded heel with sturdy heel cup it gives you the stability and comfort needed.
Features and benefits
- Flexible toe reinforcement offers extra protection
- Low openings make the shoes easier to put on
- Premium leather upper
- Chunky and cushioned shock absorbant sole helps maintain a stable footing
- Lightweight materials helping to reduce energy consumption and fatigue
- Anatomically shaped nature form last gives plenty of space for toes
- Unique fitting process allows for an excellent fit every time – available in store
Our Footmatch range is suitable for men and women who require wider fitting shoes to accommodate sore or swollen feet or for foot deformities such as hammer toes and bunions. It is also suitable for men and women that have minor foot imbalance and would benefit from the well constructed and supportive heel box along with the anatomically shaped insoles and slip resistant soles.
Acton will optimise the foot position resulting in correct foot function which can minimise or prevent foot and leg pain. The footwear shown in the pictures are of standard construction and can be modified to suit each individual prescription.