Footmatch Lydia Comfort
The Footmatch Lydia is a laced Oxford-style shoe with a stylish centre panel, subtle stitch detailing and an extra soft collar. These comfort shoes for women come with removable cushioned insoles that are covered in X-static® material to provide an antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and odour-free shoe climate. It is an extra roomy footwear with a durable, flexible, supportive, light and slip-resistant sole. With heel stiffener and rounded heel with sturdy heel cup it gives you the stability and comfort needed.
Features and benefits
- Lightweight materials helping to reduce energy consumption and fatigue
Easier to put on due to lower openings
- Anatomically shaped nature form last gives plenty of space for toes
- Extra protection from reinforced yet flexible toe
- Chunky and cushioned shock absorbant sole helps maintain a stable footing
- Unique fitting process allows for an excellent fit every time – available in store
Our Footmatch range is suitable for men and women who require wider fitting shoes to accommodate sore or swollen feet or for foot deformities such as hammer toes and bunions. It is also suitable for men and women that have minor foot imbalance and would benefit from the well constructed and supportive heel box along with the anatomically shaped insoles and slip resistant soles.
Lydia will optimise the foot position resulting in correct foot function which can minimise or prevent foot and leg pain. The footwear shown in the pictures are of standard construction and can be modified to suit each individual prescription.